Both SwapAll Layer 2 and App are supporting LP token that created from outside exchanges to be deposited.
HMDX (HECO chain) from Mdex depositing channel has been opened. More LP Tokens to be supported soon.
The following instruction takes depositing HMDX to SwapAll App as an example.
Open your SwapAll App, click "Capitals" in the bottom nav bar, and then "Deposit", choose HMDX and enter into the HMDX depositing page, get your depositing address and QR code.
2. Enter into your MetaMask wallet.
3. Before you make the deposit, check the chain you are using is the supported chain or not, otherwise, your asset will be lost due to the use of the wrong chain. For example, only HECO chain is being supported by HMDX on SwapAll.
4. Choose "HMDX"
5. Click "Send"
6. Copy & paste the HMDX depositing address acquired from step 1 to the address blank.
7. Fill the amount of HMDX you want to deposit to SwapAll App, and choose the gas fee, then click "Next"
8. In the pop-up MetaMask window, confirm the HMDX amount and the gas fee, and click "Confirm". Complete your deposit operation.
Please note, SwapAll will only accept SAP-USDT-LP's HMDX on HECO chain (HMDX is the LP token that was created through staking SAP and USDT at Mdex). SwapAll will not be responsible for any asset reverting due to the user's misoperation.